“A poem is the very image of life expressed in its eternal truth.”
Percy Bysshe Shelley

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Whole Lot of *#@!!

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA-%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%83%D1%80.jpg

*#@!! *#@!! *#@!! *#@!! *#@!!
It has been that kind of week.
Peace proved elusive.

In a stranglehold,
computer and health issues
vexed and frustrated.

The aggravation
seeped into all parts of life,
compounding the stress.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy,
Is it something in the air?
This week, I too have been "vexed" or should I say swallowed by wallowing? Accepting, adjusting just are not working this week. Will it ever change?Stranglehold is the right word. Quiero paz y para tu, mi amiga. Pero, es muy dificil.
Hilda

Muffie said...

I'm so sorry your week has been stressful. One thing this monster which lives in us thrives on is stress. I hope things get better. BTW -- are those first-stanza words really five syllables??? Hmmmm...

Gail said...

HI JUDY - so sorry for all your stressful woes. Sigh......my beautiful Aunt Marie (also my God mother) always said, ".......and this too shall pass". Meanwhile, breathe and hang on.
Love Gail
peace.....

Judy said...

Hilda, sorry your week has been vexing too. Yeah, sometimes the best intentions don't quite make it into action. In my case, everything from the computer to relationships has taken its turn. Gracias por desearme paz. ¿Y dónde aprendiste tu español? ¡Es excelente!

Muff, yep, they are monosyllabic words. I'll give you your pick of any of various four-letter words. I've used them all!

Gail, I just wish it would pass soon! Thank you for reminding me to breathe.

Anonymous said...

Ha....Estudio Espanol en la escuela.....over 56 years ago.
Pero, me gusta mucho hablar donde es posible.
Su amiga,
Hilda