“A poem is the very image of life expressed in its eternal truth.”
Percy Bysshe Shelley

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Kindle Edition Available


The Kindle version of my book is now available.  Peace on the Journey is enrolled in Amazon’s Matchbook program. This means that if you already purchased the print edition in the past (or purchase one now), the Kindle price is reduced by 50%.

It has been a remarkable experience for me to read my own book in this new edition. It feels as if I had published it for the first time. Also, in my Kindle library (organized by Amazon), my book “sits” alongside Thomas Jefferson and John Keats. What a thrill!
 


http://www.amazon.com/Peace-Journey-Poems-Judith-Mercado-ebook/dp/B00HWDEVJO/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=1-1&qid=1387289668

3 comments:

Muffie said...

[attempt number two to post]
Hurray! I don't do the e-book reading, but it's a wonderful way for your book to be read!

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Great! Love that you did this!

Judy said...

My MS brain is struggling because I thought I had responded to this post already.

Muff, my job now is to make the book available and to make people aware of it. Thanks for your help on that.

Mary, thank you too for your help. Now it's fingers crossed that the message is getting out about the book.